Where were you born?
Where are your parents from?
Do you know what jobs your grandparents did?
What are you going to do this evening?
– at the weekend?
– your next holiday?
Where did you go to school?
What subjects were you good / bad at when you were at school?
What sort of school did you go to?
Did you go to university? What did you study?
What do you think you will do in the future?
– what job will you do?
– will you be promoted?
– when will you retire?
– will you always live in the same town / city?
– will you get married?
– will you have children? How many?
At what age did you:
– learn to drive? (who taught you? did you pass your test first time? What was the first car you drove?)
– visit a foreign country for the first time? (where? what did you see? Did you enjoy it?)
– buy your first car?
– live away from your parents for the first time?
Have you ever:
– had a road accident?
– broken a bone?
– been in trouble with the police?
– lost something very valuable?
– won a prize or a sum of money?
What would you most like to happen to you in the future?
– would you like to be rich?
– would you like to live to be 100?
– would you like to emigrate to a foreign country? (which one? Why?)
– would you like to change profession?
– would you like to learn something new? (for example: another foreign language? a musical instrument? )
Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Why?
Do you think your country will improve its situation , or not?