Su questa pagina troverete spunti per conversazioni in inglese di tre livelli diversi: elementare, intermedio e avanzato, riguardanti ‘What makes you angry?’.
Potrete notare che le strutture grammaticali, gli argomenti e la difficoltà generale dei vocaboli diventano man mano più complessi…
Chiunque è libero di usare, copiare, o modificare questo materiale per lezioni di conversazione in inglese. Per preparare una lezione aggiungendo appunti e risposte alle domande, potete copiarle in un documento selezionando quelle che vi interessano, cliccando ‘control’ + ‘c’ per copiarle e ‘control’ + ‘v’ per incollarle nel documento.
Per gli insegnanti: sentitevi liberi di utilizzare questo materiale con le vostre classi o con i vostri studenti privati, ma in tal caso vi prego di citare la fonte. ( Fonte: https://imparareinglese.com ).
Do you get angry easily? Or are you a calm, relaxed sort of person?
Are there any TV programmes, or TV personalities, which make you so angry you want to turn off the TV?
When you get angry, does the feeling pass quickly, or do you stay angry for a long time?
Do these things make you angry: not at all / a little / a lot?
– people talking in the cinema (during the film)
– people driving badly (too fast, too slow, in the wrong lane, etc.)
– people dropping litter in the street, the park, or the countryside
– your neighbours making a noise (what exactly do they do?)
– people in your family who have irritating habits (what exactly do they do?)
– colleagues who behave differently from you (what exactly do they do?)
– people saying bad things about your country / your religion / etc.?
– bad service when you’re buying something (i.e. a rude shop assistant)
– stupid laws / the behaviour of your government (which laws, why?)
Do you think it’s OK to get angry sometimes, or is it best to remain calm at all times?
Think of the last time you were angry: who/what were you angry with? (Why?)
Have you ever been so angry that:
– you used bad language?
– you became violent?
– you did something that you later regretted?
What was the angriest moment of your life? What happened to make you angry? What did you do?
When do you get angry?
– with your computer?
– in heavy traffic?
– if you’re in a hurry?
– late at night, when you’re tired?
– if someone wakes you up?
– if someone disturbs you when you’re reading/concentrating/working etc.?
– if someone interrupts you when you’re speaking?
– if you can’t get what you want (for example, in an argument with a friend or partner, in a dispute
Do you ever get angry with YOURSELF? (i.e. when you’ve done something stupid)
When was the last time? What had YOU done to make YOU angry?
When was the last time someone was angry with YOU? (Why were they angry?)
Is being angry something that happens more to young people?
What (if any) issues make you angry:
– environmental problems?
– the fact that some countries are very rich and others very poor?
– economic rules (i.e. jobs being lost to countries where workers get paid less)?
Are there any countries which make you angry? (for example, because of a war) Why?